Creating Event and Webinar Programs
Every business seeks to stand out from their competition, and events can help you do just that. In this class, you’ll learn how to create and track in-person and online events in Marketo, as well as how to use the special features available specifically for event programs, including LaunchPoint integrations, the Marketo Live Event Check-In application, and caps and goals.
Ways to attend
Marketers with experience in Marketo who want to leverage event and webinar marketing to engage people throughout the marketing journey. Attendance in Marketo Core Concepts I and Marketo Core Concepts II is strongly recommended as a pre-requisite for this course.
- Create a live event program
- Create a nested email program to promote an event
- Track promotion of an event across multiple channels
- Report on the effectiveness of event programs
- Track event attendance using the Check-In app
- Use the Marketing Calendar to manage your events
- Integrate an event program with a webinar service
- Enhance event programs with caps and goals
Hands-on exercises and demonstrations help you gain in-class practice creating events and webinars in Marketo. Take-home exercise guides help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job.
Suggested follow-on courses
- Engaging Visitors through Web Personalization
- Marketo Reporting and Insights
- Using Attribution Models